700Apps is looking for a passionate, creative UI/UX designer who is able to craft engaging user journeys that convert at speed and with quality. The UI/UX designer will build user flows for iOS, Android, and web platforms working closely with the business analysis and development team to align design output with the project’s objective. We are searching for an out-of-the-box thinker who will take part in suggesting new modules and features and will be responsible for validating designs with data-driven decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in design or art production-related field
- +4 Years of proven experience in the UI/UX field
- Ability to lead junior UX designers in the team
- Strong creative skillset in digital design with an emphasis on Windows, mobile (iOS/Android), and web User Interfaces.
- Up-to-date with the recent interactive digital trends
- Experience in the entire design process starting from research, creating mood boards, wireframing, user interface prototypes, and deliverable exportable design mockups.
- Team player with collaborative skills among cross-functional team members to conceptualize solutions’ identity that meets business objectives.