Get more information on how 700Apps collects and uses your data.
What Personal Data Does 700Apps Collect?
We collect data that we obtain through our email system or contact forms where you are asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number, and any data you choose to share in your communication.
It is also possible that we receive personal data through third parties if you have previously shared your information with them. An example of this type of data may be a resume you have published on a job board or a website where you provide personal information with the intent to find employment.
700Apps also collects data when you use our website. This may include the following information:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
- Device info such as hardware model and operating system
- Browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Time and date stamp
- Referral sources and website navigation paths
- Cookies (more on this below)
Please note that we do not knowingly collect data on children younger than 16 and strongly advise any parent to practice caution when their children are surfing the web.
Why Do We Collect Your Data?
When you submit your personal data through our website, or we collect data through third-party public sources, we use the data on the legal grounds outlined in Art. 6, paragraph 1 in General Data Protection Regulation’s (GDPR) section “Lawfulness of processing”. These outline lawful processing based on legitime interest, consent, and compliance regulations. More specifically, this refers to the following.
- When you visit our website, we may collect your data to perform market research and map our website visitors, this way, we can provide better and more targeted services in the future.
- If you choose to contact us, we may process your data to provide the best answer to your inquiry.
- If you apply for a job with us, we will collect the personal data you share in your resume and compunctions during the process.
- When hired at 700Apps and if a client specifically requests it, we may share your resume and qualifications to demonstrate the expertise of our team. In this event, we may request additional information from you such as work permits, criminal background, and tax number.
- If you are a business relation of a potential or current client we are providing services to, your data may be used to approve and process contractual documents. We use this to confirm the quality of our services, promote new products, or comply with sanctions and industry standards/requirements related to fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, and anti-corruption.
- When you visit our website, we may process your data to ensure the security of our website and protect 700Apps’ rights as well as those associated with us. Similarly, a visit to our office may require personal data processing to ensure the security of our office.
- We may also need to process personal employee information for remuneration payments, to cover any expenses, to draw up reports and discourses, and other legal proceedings. For this purpose, your data will be shared with certain institutions such as banks and payroll agencies.
Current and potential managers and affiliates of 700Apps may have their data processed for the purpose of participation in meetings and events and all that it entails, protecting your rights, and performing any required legal obligations.
How Do We Use Your Data?
- We may collect, organize, record, structure, adapt, record, use, store, retrieve, combine, consult, or erase your data.
- We may share necessary data with clients as a way to confirm the expertise and qualifications of our teams.
- We may share your data if required by the law, to defend our legal rights, or if needed for legal proceedings.
We use different types of cookies that each serve a different purpose. These are the following.
- We use functional cookies to provide you with an optimal experience on our website and interact with our features and secured pages.
- We use analytics cookies to improve our website by collecting information (anonymously!) on how visitors interact with our website, such as which pages are mainly visited.
- We use third-party cookies so that these parties can likewise track the performance of their website.
Note that you are able to tweak your browser settings and to delete certain cookies and prevent the use of third-party cookies. However, remember that blocking certain cookies may compromise certain website functions and alter your browsing experience.
What Are Your Rights?
You possess the right to:
- Inquire if we are holding your personal data and why.
- Request your data to be deleted if there is no valid reason for us to proceed with processing it.
- Object to the processing of your data when it is used for market research, when we obtained your data through a third party, or when we were acting out of legitimate interest.
- Request access to your personal data we are processing or holding on to.
- Request a correction of inaccurate or incomplete data we are holding about you.
- Request restricted processing of your data and suspend the process if you want more information on why your data is being held or want to confirm its accuracy.
- Receive an electronic form of your data so you can transfer it to another party.
- Withdraw your consent to us collecting, processing, and transferring your personal data. In this event, you will receive a notification once the data has been withdrawn. Note that in this case, any previously, lawfully processed data will not be affected.
Please note that if you wish to exercise your right in any of the above-mentioned situations, we may need to request information from you to confirm your identity as a security measure.
Contact Us If You Have Any Questions